Fitness Center Hours
Our Fitness Center is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It is open solely to Members of Woodmont Golf & Country Club. All Members must have a valid Sonitrol Access card to enter the fitness center. If you need a new card ($25 per replacement) please contact Woodmont's Membership Director Kirsten McLaughlin HERE.
Fitness Center Rules
In an effort to keep everyone safe while accommodating our Members, we ask everyone to be aware of the following rules and guidelines:
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Proper fitness attire is required at all times.
- Be courteous to others in the fitness center. Please limit 30 minutes on equipment if there is a high demand for use.
- Please wipe down equipment with disinfectant after each use.
- Do not leave any doors ajar.
- Please do not open the fitness center doors to allow someone access. This includes someone who does not have an access card or has an access card that is not working properly.
- If a gym repair needed, please let Club Management know by stopping in the golf shop or contact Joe Matheny at (770) 345-9260 x110.
- Consult your physician before using any equipment.
Woodmont Group Fitness
Looking for a way to stay fit? Join us every week for our Group Fitness classes led by Coach Georgia!
Each 45 minute class consists of full body workouts using weights and body weight movements such as planks, crunches, jumping jacks, and more. These exercises are designed to tone and improve muscular endurance to not only better your golf and/or tennis game but your every day energy and mood as well. We can't wait to see you all there!
Want more details? Click here to watch a short Youtube video walking you through what to expect.
Mondays and Thursdays at 5:45pm
Sessions go by month (8 classes total - 2 classes per week) *schedule varies depending on Holidays etc.
$60 per person/$70 per person (Member/Non-Member) this pricing includes the entire 8 class session.
Please contact Coach Georgia at (678) 542-8875 with any questions and to sign up.