Fitness Center Hours
Our Fitness Center is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. It is open solely to Members of Woodmont Golf & Country Club. All Members must have a valid Sonitrol Access card to enter the fitness center. If you need a new card ($25 per replacement) please contact Woodmont's Membership Director Kirsten McLaughlin HERE.
Fitness Center Rules
In an effort to keep everyone safe while accommodating our Members, we ask everyone to be aware of the following rules and guidelines:
- Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Proper fitness attire is required at all times.
- Be courteous to others in the fitness center. Please limit 30 minutes on equipment if there is a high demand for use.
- Please wipe down equipment with disinfectant after each use.
- Do not leave any doors ajar.
- Please do not open the fitness center doors to allow someone access. This includes someone who does not have an access card or has an access card that is not working properly.
- If a gym repair needed, please let Club Management know by stopping in the golf shop or contact Joe Matheny at (770) 345-9260 x110.
- Consult your physician before using any equipment.