The Kid's Zone is an area designed and implemented with Woodmont kids in mind. Our Kid's Zone is full of bean bags, huge TVs with Marvel and Disney movies always streaming, multiple Xbox consoles, drawing tables, and more!
Monday - Friday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
Saturday & Sunday: 12:00pm - 9:00pm
Rules and Regulations
- Parents/Guardian MUST remain ON-SITE and reachable by phone while child is in the Kid's Zone
- Rules and procedures for participation in the Kid's Zone are subject to change
- Three hour time limit per day
- Please have your child use the restroom before joining the Kid's Zone area. Kids MUST be potty trained and be able to use the restroom alone
- No food or drinks are permitted except water
- To keep everyone healthy, we ask that you do NOT bring your child if they are sick, have a fever (and not on fever reducing medication), within the last 24 hrs, or have had any exposure to a contagious illness
- The parent/guardian will be held responsible for any damage done by the child
- If your child displays repeated behavioral concerns (biting, hitting, hair pulling, etc.) you will be asked to leave your child at home. We know that situations arise, and we will always let parents know if there are any concerns/incidents
- We want your Kid's Zone experience to be worry free and will do our best to keep your children happy. However, if your child is inconsolable, we will come and get you
- The parent/guardian will be required to sign a waiver and a release of liability upon check-in as a condition to their child being allowed to use the Kid's Zone
We take the safety of children very seriously. The Kid's Zone always has an employee on post keeping an eye on the kids inside. Please visit the desk in the entryway for more information.